Automation with Ansible
Ansible is an open-source software provisioning, configuration management, and application-deployment tool to automate all your system work. this is one-day , hands-on workshop. You’ll get a comprehensive overview of Ansible and then dive into Ansible Roles and playbooks.
By the end of the workshop, attendees will know how to use automation with Ansible to ease the burden of consistent configuration of servers and network devices and how to choose what/when to automate.
- Participants should be familiar with Unix-style operating systems. The course is taught on Linux (Ubuntu or CentOS) but the environment will be familiar to people with a systems administration background on FreeBSD or Solaris.
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX command line
- Good understanding of network basics (IP networking)
- All participants will need to bring a laptop with WiFi access.
Date & Time
- Date: Saturday 14 March 2020
- Time: 9:30AM - 4:30PM
- Manhal Mohamed
- Sara Alamin
- Introduction to Ansible
- Installing and Configuration
- Configuring Clients
- ad-hoc commands
- Ansible Playbook
- Format& Function
- Ansible Templates
- Ansible Roles
Registration link will be published here
you can find this workshop materials at: