Security Workshop - Ethical Hacking
This workshop is designed for system administrators, network administrators, auditors and web developers to gain knowledge about the security assessment and penetration testing processes. In addition, it will help to improve network and systems by analyzing the existing vulnerabilities to defend systems against attacks.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define Ethical Hacking concepts
- Determine different threats.
- Apply techniques and use penetration testing tools
- Provide defence against different types of attack.
- Laptop with wireless capability.
- Good Network concepts.
- System concepts
- Basic/intermediate Linux Knowledge.
Date & Time
- Date: Sunday 27 Oct - Wednesday 30 Oct 2019
- Time: 8:30AM - 3:30PM
- Hiba Alamin
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Foot-printing and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks & Enumeration
- System Hacking
- Social Engineering
- Overview about other security fields
- Security polices and Recommendations