OpenStack is a set of software tools for building and managing cloud computing platforms for public and private clouds. Backed by some of the biggest companies in software development and hosting, as well as thousands of individual community members, many think that OpenStack is the future of cloud computing.
This workshop will help the participants to assess the architectures, components, operation and tools of OpenStack.
Participate will have a hands-on labs showing how to build, use, and deploy an OpenStack Platform.
- Mohamed Ibrahim Oshari
- Participants must have a good knowledge about networking and IP addressing;
- also know the basic commands of Linux and how to work in UNIX systems;
- also Participants should know basic knowledge about Virtualization Techniques.
- Participants should bring a laptop computer to participate in the lab, with 4GB RAM as minimum.
Date & Time
- Date: Saturday, 23 March 2019
- Time: 9:30AM - 5:30PM
- Whats OpenStack and its Present and Future
- Learn about the individual OpenStack components
- Learn about the OpenStack architecture.