Network Monitoring Workshop
This workshop is designed for engineers and system staffs at ISPs and large networks including academic networks who are involved with system management, network monitoring and management and problem response. The course is for those who need to manage diverse Network and NOC operations. There will be hands-on for four days.
By the end of this course you will be able to: Distinguish between network management and monitoring.
- Determined what should be monitored.
- Install various network management/monitoring tools.
- Track the changed on the network device’s configurations.
- Use SNMP protocol and log management.
- laptop with wireless capability.
- IPv4 addressing and general network concepts.
- Knowledge of Linux.
Date & Time
- Date: Sunday 27 Oct - Wednesday 30 Oct 2019
- Time: 8:30AM - 3:30PM
- Salih Shihab
- Introduction to Network Monitoring & Management
- Cisco Configuration Basics and SNMP
- Cacti software
- Smokeping software
- LibreNMS software
- Nagios3 Software
- LOG Management
- Version control RANCID / WebSVN and NetFlow / NfSen