IPv6 for Services
hands-on workshop to teach the concept of IPv6 protocol on most common services expected of any network
by end of this workshop participants will be able to verify any application for IPv6 capability and Configure and test an dual stack DNS, HTTP and DHCP server.
- Participants should be familiar with Unix-style operating systems.
- Participants should have a good knowledge about IPv6 protocol architecture.
- Participants should have a good knowledge about Network services like DNS, HTTP,...
- Participants should bring their own laptops with WiFi access
System administrators,Network engineers and Network technicians who are running Network services in their organization. The course is taught on FreeBSD but the environment will be familiar to people with a systems administration background on Linux.
Date & Time
- Date: Sunday 30 Sep - Tuesday 2 Oct 2018
- Time: 8:30AM - 4:00PM
- Mohamed Alhafiz - Canar Telecom
- Khansaa Abdallah - Canar Telecom
- Rawan Shareef - MTN
- IPv6 refresher
- FreeBSD refresher
- IPv6 Network Setup
- Packet berkeley filter overview
- DNS for IPv6 / DNS troubleshooting
- DHCP for IPv6
- HTTP, SSH and SFTP for IPv6
- Network Tools for troubleshooting