Build your own e-mail Server
This workshop is designed for engineers and system staffs at ISPs and large networks including academic networks who are involved with system management, system administration and operations and problem response. The workshop is for those who need to manage mail servers and systems. Anyone working with mail system in their corporate or carrier infrastructure will find this class worthwhile. this one day workshop describes how to setup a local Email with best practices using Postfix, Dovecot And Squirrelmail.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Understand the concept of the SMTP and electronic mail
- Overview of common terms and protocols
- How the mail system works
- building a mail server using Postfix, Dovecot And Squirrelmail
- knowing best practices on securing and setting your mail server
- laptop with wireless capability , 64 bit OS , minimum 4G RAM "with enabled virtualization technology"
- IPv4 addressing and general network concepts.
- Good Knowledge of Linux.
Date & Time
- Date: Saturday, x.x.x
- Time: 9:30AM - 4:30PM
Manhal Mohammed Mokhtar
- SMTP concept
- Mail System terms
- How mail system works
- Setup and configure Postfix, Dovecot And Squirrelmail
- Mail system security
Registration link will be published here
you can find this workshop materials at: