SdNOG is a non-profit group that provides an open forum to be used by any interested member from the Internet Community in Sudan, to exchange technical information and expertise in inter-networking. It is managed and organized by group of volunteers with the aim of capacity building and technology development. [https://sdnog.sd]
The SdNOG Program
Committee announces the opening of SdNOG-5 CFP,which will take place on 3rd – 4th of October 2018 in Khartoum,Sudan. and is now seeking contributions for Presentations.
We are looking for presenters who would:
- Offer a technical tutorial on an appropriate topic;
- Participate in the technical conference sessions as a speaker;
- Convene and chair panel sessions of relevant topics.
- Call for Papers Opens [31/May/2018]
- Final Deadline for Submissions [15/Sep/2018]
The SdNOG program is organized in two parts; tutorials and conference. To pics for tutorials and the conference must be relevant to networks and Internet Operations and Technologies. All papers are welcomed except for the ones that have promotional objectives orcopyrights infringement. The list below gives example of some topics but it is not comprehensive:
- Routing and operations
- IPv6 deployment and transition technologies
- IXPs and Peering
- Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Internet ecosystem
- Network security issues (NSP-SEC, DDoS, Anti-Spam,Anti-Malware)
- DNS / DNSSEC
- Internet governance and policies (Security, Regulation, Content Management, Addressing, etc)
- Any other topics
Draft slides for both tutorials and conference sessions MUST be provided with CfP submissions
Otherwise, the Program Committee will be unable to review the submission.
All draft and complete slides must be submitted in PDF format only.
Final slides are to be provided by the specified deadline for publication on the SdNOG website.
*** PLEASE SUBMIT IT ONLINE AT : https://papers.apia.org/user/login.php?event=75
Any questions or concerns should be addressed to the: email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your presentation proposals.
SdNOG program Committee.